I will be coming home 1 month from today. Feelswierdman
But the work continues to accelerate and I am hopeful for my last weeks.
We had Zone Conference this week. The Gyslers, our senior couple here in Richard's Bay, prepared a nice meal and the instruction was good.
I am focusing on daily repentance and I have seen that a daily accounting to the Lord has helped me to recommit to doing His work with all my heart, might, mind, and strength. Change is good. To remain the same is to halt our progress- or in other words- damnation. Change comes slowly but we are empowered to keep trying by the grace that Jesus Christ offers. Grace is the extended hand that pulls us to our feet when we have fallen down too many times to count. If we have a desire to keep trying, we will feel the power of grace in our life.
Elder Hinnen
Comments
Post a Comment