WEEK 92: Transfer News

I am going to miss Vuyiswa's (right)  baptism since I am leaving so I took a picture with her and Nondomiso (left) yesterday.


So we got transfer news. I am leaving :(
I am going back to the Richard's Bay Zone to burn in the bay again (until the end of my mission probably. I only have 2 months left.) I am going to Ezikhaweni (different from Ezakheni lol). But its all good, its almost about to cool off.

This week we are just doing the work and preparing people for baptism and stuff. Very successful. We also had a bunch of our investigators show up for General Conference at the chapel this Sunday. It was really great and I loved the messages shared. Especially the message by Tad R Callister about the "immediate goodness of God", because Vuyiswa and her sister Nondomiso were expressing to me the immediate goodness of God in their lives as they felt the Spirit sustaining them after the death of their mother.

Comments