People of South Africa-- Photos courtesy of the Mission Blog.
Quick overview of this week:
Elder Mapeka and I are getting the area back up to speed this week. We get lost less and less everyday. We also have been earning the trust of many of the members and people we are teaching.
General elections were this week. Thankfully things stayed pretty calm. ANC is still in office so everyone is pretty chill.
I went on an exchange with Elder Silva (not my ex-companion, but the one that was with me in Hillcrest) to good 'ol Richards Bay. Thankfully part of our day we took a taxi to see someone in Mzingazi near the beach, so I got to see the Indian Ocean again. Definitely the highlight of the day.
Also like 30 bees flew into our boarding one day. Thankfully I had just bought some DOOM the day before so we were able to exterminate them without getting stung.
Spooky.
But hey have a good week.
Elder Hinnen
All Photos from this post are courtesy of the Mission Blog
ldssouthafricadurban.blogspot.com
Comments
Post a Comment