WEEK 98: Beach and Baptism and Final Transfer News


So the title says it all. I was asked by a persistent friend of mine to show more pictures. Sorry I've been slacking on that haha..

So this Sunday was the baptism for the Khanyile family. Ma and her two daughters, Nokwanda and Akhona. I really have to thank the branch for their willingness to work with us last second because we were on crunch time. The water was cold but the Spirit was definitely there. Its been great seeing their family learn about the gospel together and to see the joy that it has brought into their life. The father of the family has also taken all the lessons and has come to church but he is still investigating. It may require some time before he joins his family in the church.




Elder Etchart and I also took a short bike ride to the beach this week. We didn't swim but we did see a bunch of people smoking weed. Kinda sketchy haha.

Also our transfer news is in. Elder Mapeka and I are staying together and they moved the Zone Leader area to Ezikhaweni so I am going to die a ZL. Good way to stay busy I guess. I have mixed feelings about the whole thing, but I'm just glad that I'll be with Mapeka for the next 3-4 weeks until I go home.

Not much else to say. I was driving around the beautiful Ford Ranger (that we can only use for ZL things) this morning for transfers and we are leaving tomorrow to go up to MLC. My last one *sniff*. But that's why I am emailing so late today. ANYWAY

I hope you all have a great week.
Eldah Heenen



Comments